Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photoshop

I have never had much experience with Adobe Photoshop, until I began this class, and I have already learned so much about it just from completing one assignment using it. It just always seemed so complicated to me, but I have found the more you use it the better you get at it.

Photoshop is extremely complicated because there are so many things you can do with it. However, it is an extremely useful tool especially in the media today.

I have found many video tutorials on YouTube that teach you how to do several different things using Photoshop. This video I thought was interesting and manipulated the picture in a very creative way.



There are a multitude of specific tutorials for Photoshop online, depending on what you would like to do with a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment