Thursday, February 18, 2010

Web 2.0

As time moves on, our technology has rapidly become more and more advanced. Many people don't even know they are using Web 2.0. However blogging sites, Facebook Applications, Internet Radio, Hulu and many other applications are all a part of Web 2.0.

We have used this technology to educate, communicate, entertain and much, much more. Technology is constantly growing and learning to adapt to these changes is a great advantage for our society. However, we still need to be cautious towards it as well. This video shows how much our technology has changed, and it also shows Web 2.0.



There is a list of all the Web 2.0 applications online. You can test some of them out. I know I have found some very useful ones to use in my everyday life. I feel if I didn't have them, I would not be as connected with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment